Just like snowflakes, D.N.A. and dental impressions are unique, just as each person’s hearing loss experience. At Lemme Audiology Associates we provide solutions to meet your specific hearing aid needs in Altoona PA. The right hearing aid recommendation will be based on your comprehensive evaluation, budget and lifestyle.
Hearing devices allow people to hear better by amplifying the sounds around them. While they aren’t a cure for hearing loss, hearing devices do make normal conversational sounds more audible, allowing wearers to become more engaged in daily activities.
In order to best serve you, we offer:
- Device programming – Before you walk out our door with your new hearing aids, we will make sure they are properly fitted and programmed, ensuring a successful outcome.
- Maintenance and Repair – Regular care and maintenance of your hearing aids is critical to keeping them working at their best. We will show you how to clean and care for your devices. If the situation should arise when they need to be repaired, bring them in to our office.
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) – Most of today’s digital hearing aids are compatible with and can be used in conjunction with ALDs to enhance your listening experience in challenging listening atmospheres, such as places of worship, schools, and even movie theatres.
- Tube Changes – We can assist you in changing the tubing on your custom molds.
Hearing Aid Styles
We offer many different styles of hearing aids and will make recommendations based on the results of your tests, your degree of hearing loss, dexterity and ear size.
Because we’re an independent practice, without obligation to sell certain hearing aids, we are able to offer multiple makes and models from the industry’s leading hearing aid manufacturers to suit your type and degree of hearing loss, your needs, your lifestyle and your budget.
Some of the brands we carry:
- Oticon – Compatible with Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), can be used for varying degrees of hearing loss. Product line inclues: the new Alta Pro and Nera Pro.
- Widex – All devices are Bluetooth compatible. Product line includes: the new DREAM and Clear.
- Phonak – For mild to severe hearing loss, from entry-level to advanced. Line includes the Bolero, BiCROS, and the Nano.
- Lyric – New and technologically advanced virtually invisible Extended Wear devices that are placed by our trained experts for up to 120-days at a time.
Trust the Lemme Audiology hearing aid experts in Altoona, PA to find a hearing solution to match your needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!