Hearing aid technology has definitely changed over the years. And with so many advancements in technology these days, new product lines of hearing aids are being developed. Lemme Audiology Associates offers hearing aid devices manufactured by Oticon, the world leader in hearing devices since 1904.
Now offering the brand new Oticon Opn, the first hearing device that revolves around you.
With Oticon Opn you can hear what you want to hear, even in the most complex listening environments. The groundbreaking technology in Oticon Opn processes sound 50 times faster, giving your brain total access to the sounds around you. Because it works in harmony with your brain, it puts you — not your hearing aid — in charge of which sounds you focus on. The result is you understand speech better, with less effort.
Oticon’s exclusive BrainHearingTM technology helps you:
- Focus on the sounds you want to hear
- Understand speech with less effort
- Enjoy a fuller and more natural soundscape
- Shift your attention from one sound to another
- Processes sound exceptionally fast
- Scans the environment 100 times per second
- Gives you access to 360° of sound
- Distinguishes between speech and background noise
- Enables you to identify where different sounds are coming from
- Continually adjusts and balances all the sounds around you
This helps your brain make sense of sound and gives you a natural hearing experience. Fast enough to support the brain, hear better with less effort. Remember more! Enjoy Life!
Oticon has additional product lines or include the Alta2, Nera2, and Ria2, in which all specialize in performance. Oticon’s technology will provide your brain what it requires to make sense of sounds for a hearing experience that’s uncomplicated. Even from a distance, watching TV, conversations in noisy environments, listening to music, and video chatting, all become easier and less strenuous.
- This line delivers up to 20% enhancement in understanding speech.
- Various options and colors are available. Their design for comfort and aesthetics for all devices are provided in the Oticon product line.
- The Alta2 Plus Power is smaller and is a discrete BTE 13. It was created for those with severe hearing loss.
- The Nera2 is perfect for active lifestyles.
- The Ria2 is set at an affordable price and also provides all the needs for better hearing.
- There’s also the Alta2 Pro Ti, Nera2 Pro Ti, and Ria2 Pro Ti which includes Oticon's Tinnitus SoundSupport™ feature that provides Tinnitus relief in combination with a treatment plan.
At Lemme Audiology Associates, we’ve been providing hearing solutions to patients in Altoona, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas since 1993. We have the training, technology, compassion and commitment needed to provide you with the highest quality hearing health care.
Our licensed audiologists will conduct a thorough hearing evaluation to determine the existence, type and severity of your hearing loss.
Your hearing is precious. Let us help you reconnect with the sounds you love. Schedule an appointment today at Lemme Audiology Associates, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania.