Why Choose a Doctor of Audiology?
When choosing a Doctor of Audiology, you should trust their expertise and feel confident in getting the best treatment for your specific needs.
Our Doctors of Audiology routinely participate in ongoing continuing education in order to stay up to date on the latest evaluation procedures, treatment options and advancements in hearing aid technology, so that we can continue to provide the best care for our patients.
Scope of Practice for a Doctor of Audiology
- Performs comprehensive Audiological evaluations including tests of hearing sensitivity, speech understanding, middle ear function, cognitive processing, inner ear and auditory nerve function for the purpose of identifying severity and type of hearing loss
- Assessment of a patient’s Vestibular System
- Auditory processing evaluations for children and adults
- Selection, fitting, and verification of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Rehab therapy for hearing disorders which might include strategies to improve aided and unaided hearing and speech reading
- Evaluation and management of tinnitus and hyperacusis
- Patient and family counseling about living with hearing loss
- Development of hearing conservation programs
- Four year for Bachelor’s Degree
- Four years for Clinical Doctorate in Audiology
With more than 30 years of serving patients with hearing concerns, we know how difficult it can be to live with hearing problems. That's why we treat every patient with compassion, sensitivity, and respect. We’re honored to join you on your journey back to better hearing.
At Lemme Audiology Associates, getting the hearing help you need is just as much of an experience as a service. Our patients’ health and satisfaction are our highest priorities, and we pride ourselves in giving every patient a full, personalized and honest assessment of what they need and what they don’t.
It is our professional oath to always serve the patient’s best interest before all else, as Doctors of Audiology, and as community leaders in general. Our doctors are driven by and held to the highest standards of care in the hearing healthcare field.